|Welcome to the Southern Region of Australia PWS Family & Community
Here, you will find:-
• Information for families with newly diagnosed children on where to start and who to contact
• General information about PWS
• Resources that can be accessed for families in Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia
• PWS Victoria Association member benefits, including access to library, in-service visits to schools, workshops and training, and monthly newsletter
• Information for health professionals
• Stories from families
• Links to informative PWS sites, including Facebook. By networking and sharing information, we aim to give our children the best possible opportunities for living their lives to the fullest.
We invite you to join the Prader-Willi Association of Victoria and share in the Member Benefits. Our members include parents and carers, family members, people with PWS, medical professionals, educators and interested supporters. The Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Victoria Inc. was set up in 1978 by parents of children affected by the syndrome and is totally run by volunteers. It has a long experience of providing help, support and information to our members.
Rotary Club of Doncaster
Apple iPad2 Project - read more...
PWS now included for the Better Start Initiative - read more...
Erin Gumbelton, Sally Smith Award Recipient 2012 - read more...
|The PWSA of Victoria Web Site is intended to provide information only - not to diagnose or advocate particular treatment options. The Diagnosis and treatment of Prader-Willi Syndrome should be made through a qualified medical professional. Thus, it is strongly urged that patients do not change treatment without first consulting their doctor. The inclusion of any resource or link in the PWSA of Victoria Web Site does not imply endorsement.||
© Copyright 2012 - PWSAV Inc. Melbourne Australia